Advantage Capital Partners is pleased to have been locally, regionally and nationally recognized for our investment expertise, our economic development accomplishments, and our community impact outcomes. A select list of accolades follows.
- St. Louis Regional Chamber & Growth Association “Greater St. Louis Top 50 Award,” 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2005 for overall contributions made to the St. Louis regional economy.
- Novogradac Community Development Foundation Awards “Non-Metro Qualified Low-Income Community Investment of the Year” for Advantage Capital Partners’ portfolio company Mid America Brick, recognizing its vision and outstanding contributions in the field of community development. 2011
- “Hero of the Planet Award” for sustainable investing from the St. Louis Business Journal. 2011
- “Dealmaker of the Year Award” from the Louisiana Association for Corporate Growth. 2011
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry “Prosperity Partner of the Year” award recognizing Advantage Capital for fostering economic development and the growth of Missouri businesses. 2010
- Red Herring Global VC 200 List. May, 2009
- “Best Places to Work” finalist, St. Louis Business Journal, 2008
- Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 VC Firm, 2007, 2006
- Ameren UE and Missouri Economic Development Council Business Partnership Award presented in recognition of citizenship, partnership, and outstanding commitment to community and economic development in Missouri, 2004.
- “What’s Right With The Region!” Focus St. Louis, 2003